Re: [Xen-devel] Second release candidate for Xen 3.4.0

On 17/04/2009 13:47, "wei zhou" <weizhou.sir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Keir :
>
> I got the Xen-unstable 3.4 rc3pre from
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg
> I built the new one of xen .
> But i can't create the GuestOS of HVM .
> I got the Error info:

You could try reverting c/s 19546 (hg export 19546 | patch -Rp1) and see if
that helps after rebuild/reinstall xend. But for that patch to have an
effect, xend must have decided to restart the guest and I don't know why it
would want to do that.

 -- Keir