[Xen-devel] struct page_info

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out all the incarnations of a page. That led me to
page_info{}. Now, looking at it, the shadow page is confusing.

        /* Page is in use: ((count_info & PGC_count_mask) != 0).  */
        ..

        /* Page is in use as a shadow: count_info == 0. */
        ..
        /* Page is on a free list: ((count_info & PGC_count_mask) == 0). */
        ..

If count_info == 0, and it implies shadow page, how's that different
from an unallocated page which also would've count_info=0 I presume?

Also, if "Page is on a free list:", I assume one of the PGC_ fields would
be set?

thanks,
Mukesh