[Xen-devel] Fwd: Next vcpu in queue

  • To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ananth <cbananth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:59:07 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:29:33 -0700

Hi,
In connection with my previous mail, I have attached a file. This file has source code picked up from the book, 'The definitive guide to Xen hypervisor', for adding a simple scheduler to xen.

In the functions, rrobin_vcpu_init and rrobin_vcpu_destroy, the book uses  (probably a macro call) VCPU_NEXT(struct vcpu). But there is no definition given for that function. It would be great if you can point to an existing function from xen 3.3.1 source code can be used.

Also, in the function rrobin_schedule (s_time_t ), the function __get_per_cpu is used (line no. 82) , which is not existing in 3.3.1 code.
I want to return an idle task. Could you guide me as to which function in the 3.3.1 source code would be appropriate for the same?

Thank you very much.

Regards
Ananth