[Xen-devel] Re: int32_t undefined in mini-os/include/posix/dirent.h

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Ferenc Wagner, le Wed 29 Apr 2009 12:21:40 +0200, a Ãcrit :
>
>> Trying to compile grub2's grub-emu as a Xen-3.3.1 stubdom, I got an
>> error which could be fixed by adding
>>
>> typedef __int32_t int32_t;
>>
>> to mini-os/include/posix/dirent.h.  It probably isn't the right fix,
>
> It should be already defined in newlib's stdint.h, does grub2 properly
> include that?

No, it does not include stdint.h at all.  But I feel like dirent.h
itself should include it, if it uses types from that, just like it
includes sys/types.h.  Even the libc readdir(3) manual doesn't mention
including anything but dirent.h.
--
Cheers,
Feri.