Re: [Xen-devel] Consult some concepts about shadow paging mechanism

At 14:39 +0100 on 03 May (1241361566), Jui-Hao Chiang wrote:
> But I have another doubt in traversing SPT from level 3, level 2, and level1.
> When I am traversing down to the level 1 SPT, I found several
> inconsistency between gl1e and sl1e content, which is the same as the
> mechanism in sh_audit_l1_table(). Is this a normal case? I thought
> they should keep consistent at all times.

They should, as long as the GL1 is npt out of sync.  Did you see
Gianluca's recent patch that fixes the audit code to understand the
dirty-VRAM tracking?

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Principal Software Engineer, Citrix Systems (R&D) Ltd.