RE: [Xen-devel] xen.git branch reorg / crash with 2.6.30-rc3 pv_ops dom0

  • To: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
  • From: "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:48:39 +0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 05 May 2009 23:51:00 -0700

Are there any recommendation that which branch will work? I meet the same issue
in the xen-tip/master tree.

BTW, has anyone tried the xen-tip/dom0/apic branch? It always complains unknow
partition type on my system for sda, while the same image works quite well when
running as native.

Thanks
Yunhong Jiang