------- Original Message -------
Sender : cydens<cydens.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date   : 2009-05-07 00:44 (GMT+09:00)
Title  : 答复: [XenARM] Release of Para-virt Linux,XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU
Architecture

Hi,
I'm reading the old version of the source code, and very glad to see this
news.
And how can I get the newest source code??
Are they containd in the tar package(xen-unstable-081210.tar.bz2) at
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM, which is 1.55MB??
Ps:I have not got it, since the problem of network.
Could you please to send a copy of these code to my email, if possible?

Thank you very much.