Re: [Xen-devel] Re: POC: ncurses in stubdom (now with hg patch set)

Ferenc Wagner, le Wed 13 May 2009 21:07:27 +0200, a écrit :
> Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Ferenc Wagner, le Tue 28 Apr 2009 20:22:11 +0200, a écrit :
> >>  * fpathconf() is stubbed in main.c, because I don't understand the
> >>  issue yet.
> >
> > Just use the implementation from the linux/ part of newlib, it should be
> > fine.
>
> After respinning this stuff against unstable, I couldn't find and easy
> way to compile fpathconf() from the linux part of newlib

Err, I was probably not clear: I meant to just copy the code, not try to
do Makefile contorsions to manage to compile linux files.

> Anyway, if it's linux specific, it should be stubdom specific as well,
> as I understand it.

Actually the linux implementation is not.

> columns is #defined
> in ncurses-x86_32/include/term.h, which breaks line 590 in
> stubdom/include/xen/xen.h,

Damn.  ncurses sucks :)
The inversion of headers should be not so ugly, though.

Samuel