[Xen-devel] Re: Do you have a git tree

Andres Lagar-Cavilla wrote:
Hi list in general and Jeremy in particular.

I want to run dom0 from the latest and greatest pv ops. Until kernel mainline pulls that in, I see two options out there:
http://xenbits.xensource.com/paravirt_ops/patches.hg
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git
seems like the git tree is more up-to-date. Should I use that one?

Apologies if the answer to my question is somewhere in the list; haven't been keeping up with all the details lately

Yes, the git tree is the one to use. In particular the xen-tip/next branch is the most up to date.

See http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps for more detail.