Re: [Xen-devel] [XEN-3.4] any changes to time/clock handling?

Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 22/05/2009 09:47, "Daniel Schroeder" <sec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> hello *,
>>
>> with 3.4 i have massive clock differences between dom0 and domu...
>> e.g. every domu is about two hours in the future...
>> ...with < 3.4 everything was synced...
>
> Are the domUs HVM or PV? Could it be we are getting confused between GMT and
> localtime?
>
>  -- Keir

yepp, i think so...they are pv domUs and their configs were without a
localtime entry...i thought the default is 0...with releases before 3.4
the domUs behaved like localtime = 0.

Interesting is the fact, that only a couple domUs are two hours in the
future and the others are correct. With nearly identical configs...

I have added "localtime = 0" and it seems to be fine...so, probably solved..

cheers,
daniel