[Xen-devel] CpuTime and percent

Hi there

I'm writing small apps in C, to quickly get CPU load of my VM (and use it in Java Apps etc...)
I'm having a little problem to extract CPU load of my domain.

When i call info.cputime (in C), i get thing like 836 279 689 996 for a calm VM.
Sounds wrong to me...

This is strange to me because, if i tweak the virt-manager to see CPUtime instead of percent, my Domain-0 show around 300 000 000 !?!

Does someone knows where i'm wrong ???

Hope someone will show me the truth ;)
Tom