[Xen-devel] VNC problems on tip: tools? linux?

I just updated my test machine to tip and rebuilt the dom0
kernel and tools for the first time in a month or so, with
the intent of trying out blktap2.  However, on reboot,
my VNC access to my test machine seems to have gone away!
Not anything to do with guests, I can't VNC to dom0 anymore.
The vncserver seems to be running fine, no changes in
my vncclient, and vnc access still works to another
test machine).  I also tried disabling iptables, still
no joy.

Did something change in tools that might cause this
to happen?  I'm in the process of rolling back but
rebuilding takes quite awhile so I thought I'd check
to see if this is expected, or if others have seen this
with updating to tip (c/s 19682).

Dan