RE: [Xen-devel] implementing memory ballooning in WIndows

James --

I'm completely ignorant about Windows but have often wondered
if self-ballooning scripts (which today only run in a RedHat-ish
environment) could be implemented on Windows.

If you might be interested, look in the tree (starting
around Xen 3.3) at tools/xenballoon, with more info
on the Xen Summit Summer 2008 site.

Dan