[Xen-users] RE: Merge Xen (the hypervisor) into Linux

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009, Dan Magenheimer wrote:

> That sound you heard was 10000 xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> all having heart attacks at once.
>
> Need I say more.

Well, you might answer the question whether you are the only survivor
of that mass heart attack. In case you are the only one we can simply
assume that 99.99% of the user base is gone and we can stop the merge
discussion completely. Otherwise we try to find the survivors which
have to contribute more than the tabloid pattern.

Thanks,

        tglx