[Xen-devel] boot failure with 2.6.27(XCI) git

I am using a simple (default config) linux-2.6.27, without XCI patch-queues. The display just blanks out during xen boot. I have a core2-duo machine. And, I am able to boot fine with both pvops and 2.6.18 kernels on this machine. I wish I could give more info, but I have none !

It is important for me to move my development environment to 2.6.27, given the platforms we use.
If there are any suggestions on howto go about debugging this, let know. Does xen support remote serial debugging ? If yes, how to enable it ?

-dulloor

PS : I have attached the config file, just in case