Re: [Xen-devel] [patch 11/16] xend: pass-through: Move pci conversionfunctions to pci.py

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 02:58:14PM +0900, Masaki Kanno wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> dev_dict_to_sxp method in XendConfig.py is called for both pci
> devices and vscsi devices.  So, I think that the method should
> be not moved to pci.py.
>
> I suggest separating the processing of pci devices and the
> processing of vscsi devices in all_devices_sxpr method.
> I attach a patch for separating them.

That seems reasonable.

I haven't had time to work through the vscsi, nor am I likely to in the
near future. But does the logic in dev_dict_to_sxp() make sense for vscsi?
If so, would you be happy it we moved it somewhere else, perhaps
into sxp.py? Or create XendSXPDev.py?