Re: [Xen-devel] [patch 00/17] xend: pass-through: various clean-ups and infrastructure: take iii

On 17/06/2009 03:56, "Simon Horman" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This series of patches cleans up various aspects of the PCI pass-through
> code. This is working towards multi-function pass-through devices in
> guests.  But most of these changes are useful in their own right, so I am
> posting this batch without the rest of the multi-function changes.
>
> This patch series applies against:
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg 19745:55ca7ef865b4

http://xenbits.xensource.com/staging/xen-unstable.hg is now at c/s 19770,
and as I already said I've already applied half these patches. I was
expecting a set of about 8 patches comprising the synced-up remainder that I
could not apply to current staging tip.

 Thanks,
 Keir