[Xen-devel] Xen Source Code Overview Document

Xen Developers:

The response from the community survey indicated that people were looking for a Xen source code overview document that would help them find particular files based on the feature they were interested in. To support this, I have created a document (see attached in .odt and .doc) that lists every file in the xen source tree as well as a brief description of the content in each file; where I could understand the code).  If you know what is in a file that has no text next to it; please let me know and I will update the documents.

The next step of this process is to write a brief description of each directory to help people find the code they need to examine.  I need some help here.  If just a few developers took 10 minutes a day to write a brief description of 1 or 2 directories a day I could have this document completed by the end of the week.

Thanks for your help in finishing this document.

PS – I have also posted a new Configuration document that lists all the possible Domain configuration file settings; this document is in review on xen-users.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

(772) 621-5062