RE: [Xen-devel] upstream xen-ified kernel building challenge

*Sigh*  Though this kernel is runnable on Xen, it
crashes early with a bad system call.  So the
default (2.6.30 32-bit) kernel build, with Xen configs
added, doesn't boot.

(I have a config that works, its just frustrating
as I'd really like to find the magic key! And the
diffs between the working version and the "min"
version (below) are too extensive!)