AW: [Xen-users] xenified 2.6.29 ready to use tar.gz

Hi Daniel,

i've tested your kernel with slight modifications to your .config (-> domU only)
on 64bit 3.2.1 and 3.3 as guest kernel.
Compared to the classic 2.6.18.8 the guests are consuming about 25% more CPU,
network IO increased by about 15%, disk IO also. Memory footprint is about 10%
less.
Maybe there are better caching strategies built into this 2.6.29.
I'd like to try this as a dom0 kernel, but i'm currently out of spare dom0's ;)

cheers,

Stephan