From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dulloor
Sent: 2009年6月30日 7:10
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Subject: [Xen-devel] xenoprof on linux pvops

I have ported xenoprof to linux-pvops.

- All the changes/clean-ups are limited to linux modules (except a xen interface for kernel space mappings).
- Calls are switched to xen by checking for xen_initial_domain. Is there a better way of handling such modules with pvops ?

- What is the best way to go about checking in this code ? Do I submit all the patches to jeremy's tree (cause these changes wouldn't make sense anyway without privileged domain support) ?

-dulloor