Re: [Xen-devel] Host S3

I tried it on a Dell, Lenovo and 2 HPs.  Upon further investigation it
turns out the systems are resuming but the video card is not
re-initialized.  It's strange because I can use the same procedure for
Linux without Xen and the video resumes properly.

Searching the web I found suspend.sf.net.  Is this what people are using
to do the video restore?