Re: [Xen-devel] Boot dom0 and mini-OS guest in parallel

  • To: Christopher Clark <christopher.w.clark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Rolf Neugebauer <rn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:42:59 +0100
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lucio Maciel <luciofm@xxxxxxxxx>, Rolf Neugebauer <rn@xxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 01:43:29 -0700

I've done something like this about 2 1/2 years ago. IIRC it was
pretty much what cristopher outlines below (dom0 build patches plus a
few other bits and bobs). I probably have the now heavily outdated
patches floating around somewhere. Drop me an email and I'll dig them
out.

Rolf