Re: [Xen-devel] Any estimation to when the multifunction pass-through patches will be committed to xen-unstable tree?

Simon Horman writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Any estimation to when the multifunction
pass-through patches will be committed to xen-unstable tree?"):
> I wasn't really sure you would be interested in applying piles of stuff to
> 3.4. But several people have expressed interest, so it seemed to be worth
> making the back-port anyway :-)

Perhaps it would be worth maintaining it as an unofficial tree.
Do you have facilities for publishing your backport as a hg tree ?
Alternatively I can set you up with space on xenbits.

Ian.