Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 64 but supported memory limit

SLE11 in its current shape is successfully running on a 1Tb system (and the
hypervisor has been validated to work fine with 1Tb for much longer, it was
really the Dom0 kernel that had issues when not passing a dom0_mem=
option).

And if anyone cares, I've got a pretty simple patch to bump the limit to 5Tb.
Going beyond that will very likely require more extensive changes.

Jan

>>> Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 14.07.09 23:55 >>>
The current limit is theoretically 1TB, but that should be easily
increasible. I think the largest tested memory configuration is 256GB. Max
per VM I think may actually be limited only by available memory.

 -- Keir