[Xen-devel] RE: compat tool problem with new tmem save/restore tmem_op struct

> Would be good if you pointed out *how* it fails

Sorry, I should have thought to send the make output
with the first message.  See attached.  (Warning,
this gcc output has some strange escape characters
for quotes so may appear to be a binary file.)

> And (after having read you follow up mail) I'd think
> flattening the structure
> isn't the right thing to do.

Agree.  I'll continue debugging with the flattened
structure and then switch back to the nested union
if/when you are able to fix the tool.  Switching
back will hopefully be syntactic only with search/replace.

Thanks,
Dan