RE: [Xen-devel] Error restoring DomU when using GPLPV

> It seems that somewhere along the line Xen started using an event
> channel to trigger a suspend, as opposed to the 'shutdown' xenstore
> value. Is there anything else there I need to know about?

Actually that seems to be unrelated the problem (I found this out after
adding suspend evtchn support to gplpv...)

The actual error is that the call to xc_memory_op passes 33 as
nr_extents, but the return value is 32, which is an error condition. Is
it not counting an already allocated page in the PVonHVM case or
something?

XendCheckpoint:417 calls xc_domain_restore which calls
xc_domain_memory_increase_reservation.

Does XENMEM_increase_reservation mean "increase reservation _by_ X" or
"increase reservation _to_ X"?

James