Re: [Xen-devel] My domain0 cannot go to Internet while domainU can

Boris Derzhavets writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] My domain0 cannot go to Internet
while domainU can"):
> Can you ping DNS Servers of your ISP from Dom0 ?
> If yes, what returns
> # nslookup  msn.com

Sorry to ask you to be unhelpful but I don't think it's a good idea to
answer user questions like that one on this list.

If we make it so that user questions get answered here by experts, we
will end up with more rude users who don't mind using developer time
posting their questions here.  Whereas this list is for development.

If you fancy answering user questions, xen-users has plenty.

Ian.