Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Xen 3.3.2 and 3.4.1 released

On 07/08/2009 02:49, "Jun Koi" <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Or you can pick up tarballs from the following webpages:
>> 3.3.2: http://www.xen.org/download/index_3.3.2.html
>> 3.4.1: http://www.xen.org/download/
>

> Should we have a high-level ChangeLog every time we release a new version?
>
> I am sure even some core developers are not aware of all the
> significant changes, let alone normal users.

There are many 'low-grade' bug fixes. I suppose calling out a few big ones
might be good. But someone would have to remember to do that as we go, or
trawl the changeset log before release. These releases are considerably
bigger than the average Linux stable 2.6.x.y sub-point release for example,
so a similar summary would be much larger.

 -- Keir