Re: [Xen-devel] What is the current state of Dom0 kernel support? / crash

On 08/10/09 09:43, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> Did I mess up something here or was this patch against some other tree than
> rebase/master?

No, it needed another change in there.  rebase/master now has that fix
in it, but I'm seeing other interrupt-related strangeness which I still
don't understand.  I'd be interested in any reports you have about
current rebase/master.