Re: [Xen-devel] Building XCI on a 64 bit Linux - Fails

Vincent Hanquez wrote:
What i did:
git clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/git-http/xenclient/build
cd build
cp configs/xenclient_config ./.config
make

I got the following errors:
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
block-qcow2.c: In function ×bdrv_pread×:
block-qcow2.c:237: warning: format ×%#llx× expects type ×long long
unsigned int×, but argument 5 has type ×__off_t×
it looks like you __off_t is 32 bits ... where it should have been 64 bits...

did you use the config in configs/ ?
can you send me your build .config and the uclibc config in toolchain_build_*/uClibc-0.9.30/.config ?
ok, i did the same experiments and end up with the same error.
we're currently modifying our toolchain for better caching and better reliability, which hope may fix thoses kind of issue once and for all.

--
Vincent