Re: [Xen-devel] Compiling nouveau open source nvidia graphics card drivers for Xen paravirt-operations domain 0 kernel

  • To: enming.teo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 06:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 06:23:10 -0700

All what i do on F11:-

# yum install vncserver

Then put in /etc/rc.local

export HOME=/root
vncserver :1 -geometry 1280x1024 -depth 16

Reboot Xen Host and connect remotely via vncviewer  , using local X-server and GDM on Xen Host. KDM fails to with Xen.

There was one feed from Ian Campbell regarding Nvidia support by pvops kernel,
followed by Jeremy Fitzhardinge notice. :(

 Do you remember that ?

Boris.
P.S. GeForce 8500 GT installed on my box.