[Xen-devel] Disk Read / Write for individual DomUs

Dear All,

I am instrested in getting the disk read and writes (including DMA operations) with respect to individual domains. I tried to get the stats using harware performance counter by running oprofile in dom0 but was not able to segregate the data.
The monitoring tool "xentop" gives the read and writes (vbds) if the domU is loaded as a file based disk but I am trying to improve the i/o performance using the tap:aio device loading for the domU's.

If anyone have some idea, please share it with me.

Thanks!
Ata E Husain

Match ‘n’ Make new friends with the cool match-meter. Join the Planet with you Hotmail ID. Drag n’ drop