[Xen-devel] Question on the xen code:what are the XENSTORED_PROC_PORT and the XENSTORED_PROC_KVA used for

Hi, all

When I look through the xenstore code, I met the two proc nodes refered in title. I checked the the code which access them, but I still could not figure out what does this use for. Can anybody kindly tell me?

Thanks a lot.