Re: [Xen-devel] Question about direct memory access of domU from dom0

The shell command 'xm save <domain>' will save the memory image of a domain,
and more besides. If you're interested in snapshotting just a domain's
memory, while the domain continues to run, then some variant of
tools/libxc/xc_domain_save.c:xc_domain_save() is what you want.

 -- Keir