[Xen-devel] DVFS, xenpm in 3.4.1 and linux 2.6.18

Hi, All,
I have some problem of using dvfs in Xen 3.4.1 and 2.6.18 kernel. I enabled Speed option in BIOS and add "cpufreq=xen" in the grub file. But when I entered my dom0 and type "xenpm get-cpufreq-XXX" (any xenpm argument), it returns "[CPU0] failed to get CPU P state". I am wondering if I should enable some feature of 2.6.18 during the kernel configuration. Does anyone have any solution to this? Thanks.

- Hui