[Xen-devel] RE: regression from IRQ handling changes?

Jan,
    Frankly speaking, we haven't done the testings which can cover non-APIC
case.  Does anybody really care about such case now ?  I can't figure out the
reason why modern system doesn't leverage apic. If non-APIC case is necessary,
maybe we need to fix it.   As I know, Xen is becoming more and more dependent
on the components (APIC, ACPI....), so non-APIC or non-ACPI cases maybe
becoming less and less important.
Xiantao