[Xen-devel] RE: vtsc in domain builder

> Was this change due to some backward compatibility reason?

I found the compatibility issue describe here:

http://xen.markmail.org/message/usjxnjyp3csm3uct?q=superpages+date:200907

So it seems even more important that I somehow claim
a field (or at least a bit) in struct xc_dom_image.
Any help to get this right would be appreciated
as getting it wrong clearly has some non-obvious
consequences.

Thanks,
Dan