Re: [Xen-devel] What's the state of dom0 S3? It doesn't work on latest xen

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 16:00 +0800, Tom Rotenberg wrote:
> So, if i clone the latest xen unstable, and build it, it should work?

Well, although I got MSI device working after a S3 resume on my box,
I just found it still lacking something. The hypervisor doesn't
automatically restore the vectors to the physical devices, but only
does that on a hypercall: physdev_restore_msi.

I guess that it works because the S3 during is short and the addr/data
are still in the device?

> How should i send the machine to sleep? running 's2ram' causes a
> segmentation fault...

I uses the following:
        echo 0 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm
        echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm
        echo mem > /sys/power/state

Thanks,
Qing