[Xen-devel] Issue introduced in #Cset 20194

Hi, Keir
   In the #Cset20194, it introduces page check logic for Pod cache, but it also
brings much more extra cost when create domain.  On my machine,  If create a
HVM guest with 3G memory,  I have to wait hunderds of seconds for "xm cr"
command and during this period dom0 can't respond to any operations.  Maybe we
need to introudce another switch to replace simple NDEBUG macro for the page
check logic or improve the check logic and make it more efficient.  What's your
opinion ?
Xiantao