Re: [Xen-devel] High Availability Support in Xen 3.4

If you're mentioning something that already comes with Xen 3.4, there is none. I guess there is a commercial product, but I'm not that familiar. Regarding the next version of Xen, Kemari is hosting trees which track Xen unstable tree, and we've been proposing for integration so far.

Yoshi

Rafael Emerick wrote:
This projects  already existed before xen 3.4. What kind of support to high
availability,specifically, the version 3.4 has?

Xen 3.4 come with Kemari and Remus? I think not, so.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <