RE: [Xen-devel] xensocket or similar

> > Is xensocket (http://www.springerlink.com/content/b6240q165xg84536/)
or
> > something similar ever going to be in the xen kernel?
> >

> Noone has ever submitted such a thing for inclusion.

Any idea's on what form such a thing might take? I can't really see that
it's been discussed much before. I got excited when I read about xenfs
(the interdomain filesystem that could be used to establish a high speed
shared memory interface) and then saw xenfs in the current pvops kernel,
but it appears that xenfs in the current pvops kernel is just /proc/xen
and isn't what I thought it was.

The current idea I'm thinking of is a new Address Family (AF_XEN?), and
using domid+port or domid+name to define an address space.

James