[Xen-devel] Re: ATI radeon fails with "iommu=soft swiotlb=force" (seen on RV730/RV740 and RS780/RS800)

>>> Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> 01.10.09 21:21 >>>
>The are other users of 'vmalloc_32' that look like they depend on this
>memory being under the 4GB mark. Most of them are do video capture through
>USB - so it probably is limited to only accessing up to 4GB.

I just went through all of the users of vmalloc_32(), and more than half of
them seem bogus (like some legitimate use of it got cloned many times
without really needing all the restrictions that come with this). Of course
I can't verify that I'm right with all of those, so I'm not sure how to
proceed with trying to do some clean up here...

Jan