Re: [Xen-devel] Poor HVM performance with 8 vcpus

Juergen Gross wrote:
Uh, this is binary data, isn't it?
I could imagine this is possible by using some kind of format description file
specific to the producing xen version which is generated during hypervisor
build.
But this would require quite a bit of work...
And you'd still need to make code changes for different features based on whether a given bit of data was in the format file or not. Not to mention that we already have a sort-of description file (xenformat_formats) file that doesn't get updated when traces change... (although I'm definitely an offender there).

Regarding your trace file... can you send me the file you're having trouble with?

Thanks,
-George