Re: [Xen-devel] paravirt-dom0: ACPI_PROCESSOR_XEN (bool) depends on ACPI_PROCESSOR (tristate)

On 10/08/09 08:25, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Haven't you been asked to _NOT_ do such xen-only changes to core
> subsystem code by several people? Somehow I begin to understand why they
> tend to ignore you.

Sigh.  These patches have not been submitted to upstream, and definitely
need to be refined before I would consider upstreaming them.  But the
purpose of this branch is to accumulate all the work people have been
doing as it currently stands, to provide the most functionality for Xen
users.

Ke Yu is the maintainer of this code, and he's aware of this config
dependency problem.  I'm looking forward to an appropriate fix from him.