Re: [Xen-devel] Some thing about StubDomain

äå, le Mon 12 Oct 2009 23:09:43 +0800, a Ãcrit :
> 1.Does StubDomain support qcow or qcow2 now?

Mmm, I believe that in principle it should "just work" thanks to blktap
in dom0.  Maybe there are still a couple of details to be fixed.

> 2.How can I use StubDomain run and install Windows?

Just like normal HVM domains.

> 3.Who have some explicit instructions about StubDomain?

What do you mean by "instructions"? Documentation is in stubdom/README,
typically installed as /usr/share/doc/xen/README.stubdom

> 4.I have readed some more codes about Xen,I found that there are less function
> about StubDomain,is it can normally run? Â

I couldn't understand this sentence.

Samuel