Re: [Xen-devel] xen/master head PVOPS kernel 2.6.31.1 fails to load under Xen Unstable on Intel's i7 (x) X58. config, console output attached.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 09:59:16AM -0700, Bruce Edge wrote:
> Yes. That is the case. I had CONFIG_NR_CPUS=16 I hever tried the =64 kernel
> as the console=hvc0 fixed the problem:
>
> console=xvc0 - nothing, dead, not even a ping, although xen console was
> still alive.
> console=hvc0 - dom0 boots all the way up, network functional, looks good so
> far.

Oh yeah. It seems to change over major Xen-enabled Linux distros (It used to be
ttyS8,
then went to xvc0, and now is at hvc0).

I am happy to have been able to fix this grievous looking failure so easy. Wish
more of
these type showed up :-)

No idea about the network thought.