[Xen-devel] Re: IO controller Mini-Summit 2009

Hi Vivek,

Vivek Goyal <vgoyal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> CCing people who are planning to attend the mini summit either in person
> or phone. (As per your list on io mini summit wiki page). Not sure if
> everybody is scanning mailing list for update on mini summit.

Thank you for CCing people. I'll add all prospective attendees to Cc
list when I post the information on mini summit.

> I am checking out wiki page for more information like Venue. It says the
> venue is linux foundation office Japan. Hopefully there is no change in
> that information.

There is no change in the venue.

> What are the conference call details for the people who might want to join
> in over phone? Could not find those. Are you yet to post these?

Here is the phone number of the conference call.
number +1-218-936-7999
passcode 374489#

I've also added the phone number on the web site.
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ioband/wiki/iosummit

Thank you for your help.
Ryo Tsuruta