Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [xen-discuss] possible memory-leak in qemu-dm

Am 15.10.2009 12:26, schrieb Pasi Kärkkäinen:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:58:14PM +0200, Florian Manschwetus wrote:
>> Am 14.10.2009 21:46, schrieb Mark Johnson:
>>>
>>> Hi Florian,

>>> I've sync'd up with the changes in qemu-unstable, and qemu-dm is
>>> still leaking a ton of memory for HVM guests which don't have PV
>>> drivers.  So it looks like they don't have a correct fix upstream
>>> for this.
>> Uh, if this could be confirmed it is really a huge and ultimately ugly
>> problem. If I could do anything to help you to fix it, give me some detail.
>>

> Yeah.. what kind of HVM guest is triggering this bug?
> How fast it is leaking mem?
It is a win2003R2 with exchange2007

xm uptime tmpexch
Name                                ID Uptime
tmpexch                              7 9 days,  3:21:39

PID USERNAME NLWP PRI NICE  SIZE   RES STATE    TIME    CPU COMMAND
2106 xvm         3  13    0 7340M 3807M cpu/4   31.4H  6.57% qemu-dm

Florian