[Xen-devel] Printing project

Offshore Printing Service

CMLS China Printing Service is a back-office Printing provider. We deal only with Printing & Publishing Agencies, never with the client directly. This enables us to focus less on marketing, more on our main competency, which is turning out fast, accurate and dependable printing work for our clients, Printing & Publishing agencies just like you. Usually beating the competition 50% on your printing job without sacrificing quality or service. We help you save money.

Full color Booklets printing
85% of our brochure printing prices are the lowest you can find in the world! Full color printing service for booklets, brochures, newsletters, magazines, catalogues… E-Printing is your one stop shop! See low cost Booklets printing price.

Our emphasis is on Service!
We are committed to being the best in the industry. This means having the best solutions and products to help you grow your business and increase profits. Our customers are busy and desire to deal with as few vendors as possible. They want the best possible solutions and pricing available to improve their competitive advantage.

CMLS China (Our Chinese name is Chenxish) Printing Service was formed out of a need to simplify your buying experience. With over 20 years of experience in the printing industry, our customers consider us their one-stop printing source.

Eternal Light
aegis
J&J Packaging
Eternal Light
J&J Packaging
J&J Packaging

We would like to invite you to visit our website at (请浏览我们的网站) for more details.
Please do not respond to this email, as responses to this message will
not be answered.

Please contact Us to: printoffshore@xxxxxxx  or printingchina1@xxxxxxx